Wednesday, August 21, 2013 By: Mandi

Going off to College

In my preparation for school, I've found a few special books that I think will help a lot! It's going to be tough to start college in a few weeks, especially as a vegan, but these books should be a big help.

PETA's Vegan College Cookbook is currently my favorite, because it's all about cooking vegan in the microwave or without cooking! It's pretty awesome.  I found it cheapest at Walmart for $8.99.
PETA's Vegan College Cookbook
The Naked Roommate: And 107 Other Issues You Might Run Into in College is a cool book that has nothing to do with being vegan at all, but a lot to do about college, and what to be ready for. I found it cheapest online at Barnes and Noble for $1.99.
The Naked Roommate: And 107 Other Issues You Might Run Into in College
The Naked Roommate
Babycakes is a great vegan, gluten-free, amazing cookbook.  It takes a little more effort to create the dishes, but they are delicious! Their bakery in New York is also #1 on my bucket list.  
BabyCakes: Erin McKenna
Babycakes
Flying Apron's Gluten Free and Vegan Baking Book is another great vegan and gluten free cookbook, which also takes more effort, but is always worth it.  
Product Image
Flying Apron's Gluten Free and Vegan Baking Book

These are my must-have books for school, what do you think? Do you have any to add?  I'm hoping these will keep me busy and fed at school!



0 comments:

Post a Comment