- Grapeseed oil, 1-10 oz.fresh white mushrooms(rinsed, dried & chopped)
- 2 carrots(peeled & chopped into half coins)
- 2 leeks(peeled,washed&coined)
- 2 shallots (peeled & chopped)
- fresh bag spinach(rinsed)
- 1 lb.frozen broccoli
- 1 cup fresh lentils
- 1 can green beans, drained(or 1 1/2 cups fresh or frozen)
- 1 can pinto beans(rinsed & drained)
- 4 red potatoes(washed & chopped small)
- 2 boxes vegetable broth(32 oz.each)
- dried 1 tsp of each of these: oregano, basil, celery salt, garlic salt, onion powder, turmeric, and ground black pepper, and gomashio
- 1 tsp dried of each of these: chives & cumin
- 2 tsps. sea salt & 1 sheet of Nori ground in a coffee grinder(you can shred into tiny pieces if you don't own a grinder).
- Chop all ingredients, wash & dry & set aside. Prep is the key to making it go smoothly.
- Heat 1 Tbsp. grapeseed oil in stock put & throw in shallots. Cook till soft.
- Throw in mushrooms. Cook till soft. Add 2 Tbsp. veg.broth.
- Throw in Leeks. Cook for 3 mins. Add 1 Tbsp. grapeseed oil.
- Throw in carrots & red potatoes. Cook for 5 minutes. Add more broth as needed- make sure covers veggies.
- Add 12 cups water & stir. Add fresh spinach, broccoli, green beans, pinto beans & lentils. Cook for 5 mins.
- Add 1 last Tbsp. Grapeseed oil & all dried herbs, spices/ seasoning EXCEPT for Gomashio, Nori, S&P. Stir & cook for 15 mins.
- Pour in rest of vegetable broth, S & P. Cook for 20 mins.
- Add Gomashio & Nori & cook for 5 mins.
Hope you enjoy! Please let me know if you enjoyed or any variations you might have used.